Valve has just implemented Slark The Nightcrawler to the hero roster for Dota 2, for those who don’t know Slark is an agility hero whose specialty is ganking and stealing opposing heroes stats. Slarks ultimate allows him to go invisible for 5.5 seconds he can use all his skills while invisible without breaking invisibility, keep in mind your enemies can still see the smoke cloud around you but you can not be targeted. Along with the addition of Slark Valve had implemented gameplay, UI and visual fixes thank god Night Stalker will now have wings at night! Be sure to check out the video intro for Slark below as well as a list of the patch notes. Enjoy your seasonal gaming everyone and be sure to throw us a line if you would like to join in on a game with us!
- Added Slark!
- Added a chatwheel for quick communication with teammates!
- Added support for using keyboard templates!
- Tournament Drops are now enabled for all leagues.
- Zombies no longer spawn other zombies from a stolen Tombstone.
- Added a form for soliciting new chatwheel options.
- Added world heatmap for seeing where current players are located.
- Abilities and items bound to alt-combinations now display as such.
- Fixed Nightstalker losing his wings at night.