Timbersaw the Shredder is now live in the Dota 2 test client. He is a strength hero with high mobility due to his ability Timber chain which allows him to latch onto any trees withing a 1400 units away, great fro chasing down hard to catch heroes. Timbersaw’s ultimate creates a saw blade that you can place within 1200 units the saw does initial damage of 180 and then 100 damage per second, for every 5% health missing the ability will slow for 5%. Check out the Hero Preview below from Dota Cinema as well as some in game screenshots we have of Timbersaw.
Happy gaming and don’t forget to watch and subscribe to our stream : http://www.twitch.tv/noblepress
We will be on regularly playing Dota 2 captains mode feel free to add us and challenge us to a match!Also for those wondering how to build Timbersaw see below for a suggested item build straight from our resident Dota expert, try it out for yourself and let us know what you think.
Arcane + Vanguard + Shivas + Heart of Tarrasque or Mana Regen
Arcane then disassemble boots into Bloodstone + Scythe of Vyse + Heart of Tarrasque
- Ancient Apparition: Fixed status effect ignoring magic immune units (HP Freeze and Shatter).
- Silencer: Fixed Last Word not being triggered by Invoke.
- Slark: Fixed Pounce leashing illusions.
- Undying: Fixed Decay providing too much healing to Undying.
- Fixed Shadow Blade interaction with Cleave and Critical Strike.
- Fixed Cycloning yourself causing you to take damage from Orchid.